EndlessCity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moderator Application

2 posters

Go down

Moderator Application Empty Moderator Application

Post  Nuclear_Ice Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:36 pm

I think that this is in the right section. lol I wasn't sure where to post exactly.

I know that spots aren't open but I just want to post my application.

Minecraft name: Nuclear_Ice
Why you would like to become a mod: Well, I really love this amazing server. I'm on almost all the time now as I have a lot of free time. I would like to become mod to..well moderate the server adequately.
What could you do as a mod to help the server: I would really try and help out players with their problems. I have noticed a lot of players have problems when joining the server such as getting griefed or just needing help doing something such as starting out or building a house. Even learning how to play the game for newcomers.
What have you done to help the server: Umm I guess I pretty much just play on it, invite friends, advertise it, and help other players get started.
Do you have any previous offences on other servers: Nope. Smile
What is your current rank in our server: Builder

Other/important information about you: I'm mature and can handle situations appropriately. I also used to own servers of my own. One minecraft, and ones such as Garry's Mod, HL2, TF2, and a CSS server. I've also been administrator on other servers. (I have references to those websites if need be.)
If you're crashed onto a deserted island with two other friends and had no food or way out, what would you do first?: This is a funny question. I guess I would go look for food, since I don't eat people. affraid

Nuclear_Ice

Back to top Go down

Moderator Application Empty Re: Moderator Application

Post  [Admin] Legit Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:59 pm

Am I the only one who eats people?? hehe jk

[Admin] Legit
Admin

https://endlesscity.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down